Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting Prepared for Senior Year

Senior 2013!!

I am so ready for school to start. Partly, well mainly, because it's my last year in high school. Along with that, I've always loved the first couple of weeks; wearing new school clothes, meeting new people, and having a daily routine. The past couple of weeks I've done my school clothes shopping (goodness, clothes are expensive!) Last night, my sister and I planned all my outfits for the first two weeks of school. I'm so excited to wear everything. Yesterday, my sister and I also went school supply shopping with mom. We loaded up on 1 cent spirals from Staples, along with pencils, pens, binders, and index cards. I organized all of my school stuff, preparing binders with notebook paper and dividers. I think I'm pretty much prepared for school.... minus waking up early everyday! Guess I should start doing that this week. Oh well, it's going to be a great year and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment