Sunday, September 23, 2012

Long Time No Talk (Or Blog)

It's been a long time since I've blogged! This past month has been kinda crazy, getting back into the swing of things with school, working, etc. So far, the school year is going great. My day starts with late arrival. Although I could just stay home, I volunteer as an office aid because I have to take my sister to school anyways. After that, I go to AP Chemistry, even though it's a little challenging, I really enjoy the class. From there I go to my dual credit English class, and after that, I have office aid. Then comes my favorite part of the day! After eating lunch I go to a local elementary school for one of my classes, Instructional Practices in Educational Training. I work with a second grade class everyday for two hours! I love it! There are some very needy kids in that class, and along with helping them learn more and more each day, I'm going to try and make a difference in their life. My final class of the day is dual credit Government. Although I have a couple challenging classes, overall, it's going to be a pretty easy senior year.
Along with school, I have work about 3 or 4 days a week. My best friend, Kayla, got a job with me, so I get to work with her pretty often! We have a great time working together. We are trying to improve the childcare room at work, so here and there we do little things to make it better for the kids. We just recently made a chalkboard wall for the kids to draw on, and they love it!
So far, this school year is going pretty well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment