Sunday, July 15, 2012

Do NOT Worry!

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. 
Each day has enough trouble of its own."
 ~Matthew 6:34

This morning, I read my devotion from the book Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young. Every day that I read it, I feel like it's the perfect message for what I'm going through! I've always been one to worry. I worry about every little thing and every big thing. Lately, I've been worrying about what the future holds for me. After reading this devotion this morning, I realized that God is telling me, "Haley, I have this under control! There is no need to worry. Instead of worrying, focus on me and don't worry about what the future may hold." I don't know why I worry so much. I know that God is in control. I know that he is taking care of me and that no matter what happens, he has a plan for me and my future. God is an AWESOME God. He will never leave. He can always be trusted. He is always in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment